Addons & Plugins
- SequelizeGuard - Role, Permission based Authorization for Sequelize.
Auto Code Generation & Scaffolding
- meteor modeler - Desktop tool for visual definition of Sequelize models and asssociations.
- sequelize-ui - Online tool for building models, relations and more.
- sequelizer - A GUI Desktop App for generating Sequelize models. Support for Mysql, Mariadb, Postgres, Sqlite, Mssql.
- sequelize-auto Generating models for SequelizeJS via the command line is another choice.
- pg-generator - Auto generate/scaffold Sequelize models for PostgreSQL database.
- sequelizejs-decorators decorators for composing sequelize models
- sequelize-autoload - An autoloader for Sequelize, inspired by PSR-0 and PSR-4.
- sequelize-bcrypt - Utility to integrate bcrypt into sequelize models
- sequelize-transforms - Add configurable attribute transforms.
Fixtures / mock data
- sequelize-hierarchy - Nested hierarchies for Sequelize.
Historical records / Time travel
- sequelize-temporal - Temporal tables (aka historical records)
- sequelize-joi - Allows specifying Joi validation schema for model attributes in Sequelize.
- sequelize-slugify - Add slugs to sequelize models
- sequelize-tokenify - Add unique tokens to sequelize models
- sequelize-deep-update - Update a sequelize instance and its included associated instances with new properties.
- sequelize-noupdate-attributes - Adds no update/readonly attributes support to models.
- sqlcommenter-sequelize A sqlcommenter plugin with support for Sequelize to augment SQL statements with comments that can be used later to correlate application code with SQL statements.
- automated-express-backend - Sample Sequelize Backend with runtime generation of API
- @rematter/paranoid-sql - Add conditions to verify rows are not soft deleted.